What Is Participating Life Insurance?
Participating life insurance is a life insurance policy that protects the same way a permanent life insurance policy does while building tax-preferred wealth through cash growth. Other benefits to a participating life insurance policy are:
- A savings account style plan that may pay out dividends
- The same coverage you deserve from Royal Financial Group
- The ability to take appreciation of funds however you wish
Do I Need Participating Life Insurance?
Participating life insurance policies make sense for a variety of our customers. If you are any of the following, a participating life insurance policy may be just what you need:
- Want a policy that could provide dividend payments
- The ability to have a policy that could grow wealth on its own
- Want the freedom of a regularly scheduled payment when applicable