What Is Personal Health Insurance?
Royal Financial Group’s personal health insurance packages can help you when you need it most. Personal health insurance can shoulder part or all of your expenses if you suffer an illness or are involved in an accident. The gaps in provincial plans can become a burden that is too much for a struggling family to bear:
- Maintenance drugs for chronic or serious health conditions
- Emergency care provided in another country
- Certain therapies including physiotherapists or other treatments to assist with injury recovery
- Mobility aids and other types of medical equipment
Do I Need Personal Health Insurance?
Personal health insurance is an excellent option in a variety of situations:
- Are losing your group coverage
- Require benefits that are not covered by your work plan
- You don’t have coverage through your employer
Personal Health Plans
Provided that you have provincial health coverage, you are eligible for our personal health insurance plans. Royal Financial Group offers 3 different plans, each with a different level of coverage. We also offer [group] and [business plans] for those with more complex needs. Please note that everyone who is on any group or business plans needs to be covered by provincial insurance first.
Worry less and save more
A recent study of Canadian families confirms that working with an advisor has a positive, significant impact on financial assets after factoring out 50 other variables. And 83% of Canadians who work with a financial advisor are confident they’ll be able to enjoy the lifestyle they want in retirement.
A good financial plan includes the right mix of income, savings and insurance protection products to help you meet your financial goals.
Everyone can benefit from sound financial planning advice, no matter how much or how little money you have to work with.